- Any return must be made no more than 60 days after the purchase date, whether it is an item that we regularly stock or not.
- No ProFast employee or driver may pick up a return without written authorization. We are happy to take your return over the counter, but no credit will be reflected on your account prior to it being inspected by an authorized ProFast employee.
- All stock items (items we usually keep on our shelves) are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Non-Stock items (items not normally kept at the branch) may be returned after an RGA is acquired from the appropriate manufacturer. Any restock or freight charges levied by the manufacturer are to be paid by the customer. No credit is to be given until an inspection is completed and validated that it is in resaleable condition.
- Any item that is deemed non-resaleable will be offered back to the customer to keep or will be scrapped. No credit given, no exceptions.
- If we ship something in error, no restocking fees will be levied.
- If an item is mis-shipped (our fault) and the cost of getting the material back is more than the value of the item(s), the item(s) are to be written off, and you’ll be allowed to keep the item(s).
If you require clarification, please email email@example.com, or call 856-448- 2064. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!